Aloha Members of the Environmental Caucus of Hawai’i,
As many of you know, we have a vote on March 23, 2011, during which we must select our Caucus Representatives for the Democratic State Central Committee.
If you are interested in running for Our SCC Representative, please read the following notice fully and don’t skim.
A person seeking election as a representative of the Environmental Caucus to the State Central Committee of the Democratic Party of Hawai`i shall file, with the Secretary of the Environmental Caucus nomination papers, which shall include:1. Ten dollar ($10) filing fee payable to the “Democratic Party of Hawai`i”;
2. Signatures from five members of the Environmental Caucus;
3. Written statement showing:
- A. A demonstrated involvement and active participation with the Environmental Caucus meetings and/or Environmental Caucus activities; and
- B. Commitment to attend the State Central Committee and Environmental Caucus meetings.
As time is pressing we recommend that anyone interest in running for SCC Representative also plan on attending our upcomming Steering Committee meeting during which time we will assist them in understanding the nomination process and completeing any nomination paperwork.
- Steering Committee Meeting
- Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2011
- Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Location: Environmental Caucus Main Office
State Headquarters of the Democratic Party of Hawai’i
1050 Ala Moana Blvd, D26
Honolulu, HI 96814
- Neighbor Island members may join the meeting by calling into the Democratic Office Teleconference call in number: 1-877-366-0711 (Passcode 44796198#)
Caucus Secretary Mike DeWeert has been great in creating our paper work. Please contact Lynn directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like her to send you a PDF copy of the nomination forms.
Lynn Marie Sager
Environmental Caucus of the Democratic Party of Hawai’i