This call to action is posted for those who are interested in the plastic bag bill which will require vendors charge a fee for disposable bags with said fee funding the DLNR watershed initiative. The Environmental Caucus supports HB2483.
HB2483 will be heard 4/3/12 at 2:45pm in rm 225.
If you can submit testimony personally, please do so.
If you prefer to submit you testimony electronically, here are the details.
To submit testimony:
1) go to this site: http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/submittestimony.aspx
2) Type in “HB1893” in the box under “enter a measure” and click on “submit”
3) The date, time, etc. for the hearing will appear in green
4) Then enter your personal information, click on “individual” and click “oppose”
5) Then scroll down to the “additional comments” box, add your personal comments/
sentences into the box (OR write up your comments and save as a document, use the “browser” box, and it will upload for you).
6) Then click the little “I agree to terms” box at the bottom, and hit “SUBMIT”
It will automatically be sent to the Chair of the Committee.