ECDPH Officer elections will be held on 05/26/18 around 5:30-6:00pm at the DPH Convention in Waikoloa, Hawaii.
Composition of the Executive Committee: The Executive Committee of the Caucus shall consist of the Chair, Vice Chair, the Secretary, the Treasurer, three (3) Executive Committee Members at Large, and the Environmental Caucus representatives to the State Central Committee*.
- Teleconference will be available for those who can’t attend the convention.
- Members don’t have to be present to be nominated and elected for a position.
*requires application; caucus certification; statement of qualification letter )see caucus bylaws) bylaws
Dial into the teleconference:
Dial-in Number: (712) 451-0200
Access Code: 938390
Some 2018 notable legislative victories supported by the Environmental Caucus:
- SB 2571 Oxybenzone ban (introduced by Senator Gabbard)
- SB 3095 Pesticide Disclosure & Buffer Zones (introduced by Senator Ruderman)
- HB 2025 Zero-Waste Schools (introduced by Representative Lee)
- HB 2106 Sea Level Rise for EIS (introduced by Representative Lee)
- HB 2182 Carbon Neutrality by 2045 (introduced by Representative Lee)